Dear AACORNers,

I think the request for papers, below, on "Public Scholarship and the
Economic Crisis" fits especially well with AACORN's recent discussion
and the activism many of you have shown.  Sorry that proposals are due
in 4 days; I just learned about this conference today.  It's the annual
conference of the organization called "Imagining America," which is a
consortium of colleges, with most academic contacts being in the liberal
arts, not management or organization studies.

Ted
Ted Buswick
Oral Historian and Archivist

THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
One Beacon Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA  02108
Phone: (617) 850-3965
Fax: (617) 850-3701
Cell: (617) 470-2270

Executive-in-Residence for Leadership and the Arts
Graduate School of Management
Clark University
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610