Done!
Best
David
----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 05:26:26 -0400
From: Paul Shrivastava <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Introducing Dr. Prem Saran

> David Thanks, yes I believe he has written widely on indian culture and
management, including two books. For listserv manager - his email address
is [log in to unmask]
On Apr 12, 2009, at 4:33 AM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Hi Paul;
  if this is the Prem Saran who has written about Knowledge Management
  in relation to Indian culture I know of his work and I am happy to
  second this nomination.
  All best wishes
  David

     Paul Shrivastava, Ph.D.Professor of Management, Bucknell
    University

  Mail: Bucknell University, Taylor 305, Lewisburg, PA 17837Tel:
  610-737-7333Web: www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/shrivast

  ----- End Original Message -----