    From: Bailey Ian \(Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust\) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30/4/2009 1:41:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HbA1c level (IFCC aligned)

Gary

Yes

I requested it.

42W5. HbA1c levl - IFCC standardised

(I actually asked for Haemoglobin A1c IFCC aligned on 29/9/2008).

Also files are available for download at:

http://nww.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/pathology/bounded_code_list/

And has been there from about 5th April (not the 1st)

But note laboratories must not use before 5th May 2009, although you should check the timetable.

I did have a problem on 1st April and found them here:

ftp://nww.uktcdownload.iss.cfh.nhs.uk/

But you have to register first; which you can do:

https://www.uktcregistration.nss.cfh.nhs.uk/trud/

Ps apologies for brevity, about to go on leave.

Ian

Dr Ian Bailey
Consultant Chemical Pathologist and
Clinical Director of Pathology