Sorry, I didn't mean INRAP per se but rather the Archeozoo website.
Apologies for the confusion.
David

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Orton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Anatomical distribution

Well, I have domestic cattle ready to go (after a little tidying-up), but
for other species I'd been trying stuff out on the cattle skeleton then
using Illustrator to produce final figures on the appropriate template. It
sounds from Andres' post like various other species are already available.

I'm snowed under right now but since there seems to be interest I'll get
cracking on finalising the cattle and digitising some other species as soon
as I can. Internet Archaeology have expressed preliminary interest but I
need to write a formal proposal, not to mention investigating the copyright
situation with the .ai files they're based on (thoughts/suggestions on this
would be very welcome - the INRAP people never replied to an initial query
about this that I sent via their website just over a year ago). I'd like to
get at least pig, sheep and/or goat, and a species of deer (probably Cervus
elaphus) ready for an initial batch, and the beauty of Int Arch is that I
think follow-up posts should be possible with more shapefiles that anyone
gets round to making.

In the meantime, anyone who would like the cattle template can send me their
email and I'll post it out once I've tidied it up a bit - probably in a few
weeks.

David