Dear colleagues

Firstly
apologises for cross-posting.

I am currently investigating the profile of UK based commercial zooarchaeologists in relation to the current recession. To do this I am conducting a survey of those who have worked on commercial projects in the last year.

Therefore if you are UK based and have worked on a developer funded project in the last year I would really appreciate it if you could fill out the survey.

The survey should take between 5 and 10 minutes to fill in. No information regarding commercial rates or income is requested, additionally all responses are completely confidential and no identifying information is requested.

The survey can be completed online at the below weblink:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=FQ3LZ21acqDq2w2YXFuv1w_3d_3d

A word document version and further information is also available from the below link:

http://www.animalbones.org/Profilingcommercialzooarchaeology.html

I will present the results of the survey at the Association of Environmental Archaeologists meeting in York later this year. I will also place a summary of the results on my website, so they will be available for those unable to attend.

The survey will remain open until 30th April.

If you have any questions then please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes

Jim
--
Dr James Morris