Dear all:

We've inherited a fully functioning Scintag XDS2000 theta-theta instrument.  Well, I say fully functioning in that we've got the electronics going, but right now, we're struggling with getting access to the software needed to drive it.  The company from which we obtained it is not used to 'disposing' of assets like this (no blame to anyone; just the nature of a big company).  We've been waiting for about six months now, but it may very well be that the computer associated with the instrument may not be coming in the near future after all.  As such, I'm just inquiring as to whether someone out there may have a copy of the software that is collecting dust on a shelf and might not be concerned with parting with it.  I have not looked into licensing issues with the software.

Any advice would be welcome.

Regards, Andy McDonald

Dr. Andrew M. McDonald
Chair, Department of Earth Sciences
Professor, Mineralogy & Crystallography
Academic Advisor, Central Analytical Facility, Solid Phase Section
Associate Editor, Canadian Mineralogist
Department of Earth Sciences
Laurentian University
935 Ramsey Lake Road