Hello,
I think webpa is a fantastic tool for schools.
I have been able to successfully create the database and have followed
all directions on editing the inc_global.php file.

When I log in first time to the following site:
http://www.gautamsaha.com/webpa/

I get the following error message:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'DOC__ROOT/library/functions/lib_common.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in
/home/gautamsa/public_html/webpa/include/inc_global.php on line 77

Any help in resolving this would be kindly appreciated.
I am installing this on a hosted linux server by siteground.com

Nicola Wilkinson suggested that I should the put the following in my
inc_global.php:
define ('DOC__ROOT', 'var/www/webpa/');

But I still get the same error.

To see the error, you can click on:

http://www.gautamsaha.com/webpa
Any help on resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

I am attaching my inc_global.php file for review