We use Apache on an Apple Xserve that is bound to our Active Directory domain. We don't use the NTLM mod, but instead use a Kerberos mod for SSO. Works really well!

Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Peake
Sent: 04 March 2009 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] NTLM authentication

Hi
is anyone successfully using NTLM authentication (for single sign on) in
Moodle (1.9.1) on Windows with Apache 2.
If yes are there any hints or tips you can suggest either on or off list
other than to scour Moodle org as I've already been there and done that and
still have a mad issue with it. It works if you go directly to the right
page, but not if you go to a course or anywhere else sensible for that matter.
Any thoughts / ideas much appreciated.
Thanks