Dear Kim,

I would like to introduce myself as Deepak Gopinath, Teaching Fellow in the Department of Town and Regional Planning, University of Dundee. I am interested in attending the symposium on 'Theorising Governance' and would be grateful if you could please reserve a place for me.

Please do let me know if you need further information.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Deepak

Dr. Deepak Gopinath
Teaching Fellow
Town and Regional Planning
School of Social and Environmental Sciences
University of Dundee
Matthew Building
Perth Road
Dundee DD1 4HN
United Kingdom

Tel:  +44 (0)1382 385048
Fax: +44 (0) 1382 388588
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/socialsciences/staff/dgopinath.htm

>>> Kim McKee <[log in to unmask]> 24/03/2009 12:32 >>>
A limited number of places remain for the early-career symposium on
'Theorising Governance', which will be held at the University of Glasgow
on Friday 12th June.  The confirmed plenary speaker is John Flint,
Professor of Housing and Urban Governace, at Sheffield Hallam University.

To register, please contact Kim McKee: [log in to unmask]  This is
a free event being funded by the Urban Studies journal.  For further
information on the symposium please see:
http://housingstudiesassociation.blogspot.com/2009/02/early-career-symposium.html

Maintained by: RGS-IBG Urban Geography Research Group
UGRG Home Page: http://www.urban-geography.org.uk

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096