Barts Archives Lecture 2009

This year we are delighted that Dr Simon Thurley, Chief Executive of English Heritage will be giving the Barts Archives Lecture. The title of Dr Thurley's lecture is Goodbye England's Heritage: The Future of our History in the 21st Century. It will take place in the Great Hall in the North Wing of St Bartholomew's Hospital, West Smithfield on Monday 20th April at 6 pm, followed by a drinks reception and private view of the famous Hogarth staircase and the treasures of St Bartholomew's Hospital Museum. The evening will close at 8 pm.

Tickets, priced £20 are available from the Barts Archives & Museum Department. To book, please call 020 7601 8152 to pay by credit card, or send a cheque, payable to 'Barts and the London Charity' to the address below for the number of tickets you require. For further information please call 020 7601 8152 or email us at [log in to unmask]

All proceeds from the evening will be donated to St Bartholomew's Hospital Archives & Museum to support the work of preserving and making accessible one of the greatest hospital archives in the world.

Katie Ormerod
Deputy Archivist, St. Bartholomew's Hospital Archives & Museum
T 020 7601 8150
www.bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk/museums

We have handled your enquiry under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. If you are dissatisfied with how your request has been handled or would like to formally appeal against our response, you can complain in writing to: Remi Ogbe, Information Governance Manager, Barts and The London NHS Trust, 1st Floor, 9 Prescot Street, London, E1 8PR. Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . If, after we have addressed your complaint, you remain dissatisfied with how we have responded, you are entitled to appeal to the Information Commissioner (Tel: 01625 545 745). Details are shown at www.ico.gov.uk <file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ormerodk/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.ico.gov.uk> .

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses prior to leaving Barts & The London NHS Trust network. Barts &
The London NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this