One-day conference hosted by Kingston University and entitled: The Green Agenda: Are We Engaging the Consumer?' The conference aims to bring together people from industry, government and non-government agencies, marketing agencies and academics, to discuss how we can engage consumers in the green agenda. Speakers include Kirsten Reeves from DEFRA, Professor Elizabeth Shove, Julia Clarke from Tate & Lyle, Louise Adams from Innocent, Pete Askew from GoodBrand. The one-day conference will be held on 22nd April 2009 at Dorich House, a private museum on Kingston Hill, and the cost is £59/delegate. There are further details attached or at www.kingston.ac.uk/green where you can book.

Security System.