Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying the springing...

The deadline for submitting items to our bimonthly e-Newsletter is April 1st, for publication on April 15th. We accept paragraphs with links to further information, if possible.

And there are still two weeks left to take our very short e-Newsletter survey. We really appreciate your feedback and want to know how to make the e-Newsletter better suited to your needs. Go to: https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/survey/enewsletter/

by March 31.

And see below for two events.

in the sunshine,
heather

Heather Witham
ESD Project Coordinator
HE Academy
http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/esd

2009 Annual Global Studies Association conference

"Challenging globalization: new perspectives, alternative visions, emerging
agendas"

2nd - 4th September 2009 at Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham,
Surrey, TW20 0EX , UK

The deadline for submission of abstracts is April 30 2009.

http://cgtp.rhul.ac.uk/gsa-annual-conference-2-4-sept/

*****

Kingston University is hosting a small one day conference entitled: The Green Agenda: Are We Engaging the Consumer? The conference aims to bring together people from industry, government and non-government agencies, marketing agencies and academics, to discuss how we can engage consumers in the green agenda. Speakers include Kirsten Reeves from DEFRA, Professor Elizabeth Shove, Julia Clarke from Tate & Lyle, Louise Adams from Innocent, Pete Askew from GoodBrand. The one-day conference will be held on 22nd April 2009 at Dorich House, a private museum on Kingston Hill, owned by the University. There are further details and you can book at www.kingston.ac.uk/green. The price per delegate is £59.