> Is someone going to send me those documents for the archive? I can scan and
> OCR them if they are not in electronic form. I attended a couple of SSGs and
> have copies of those reports but a full set would make interesting reading
> and complement the bulletins. Maybe Malcolm can find the missing SGPs (and
> those web-only reports should be converted to SGPs for posterity).

Not wishing to show off for Norman, but I do have paper copies of those
lost SGPs, and SGP/48 describing the Software Plan for 1996 including
reports from the SSGs.  I'm just amazed that I've not found official
documents of analysis of the later surveys (if only to compare/contrast
with earlier surveys and to highlight that earlier gripes had been
addressed), or descriptions of 1997--1999 Software Plans.  Were the
later plans just listed on Rodney's programmers page, and the formal
Papers presented to the Starlink Panel.  The rigorous documentation
requirements relaxed when Mike Lawden retired.

Malcolm