Dear Isabelle,

the documentation in cfg_getfile/spm_select says that the frames
argument is currently unused. I have updated the help text in 'File
Filter' to clarify this. Also, there will be a new SPM utility that
allows to 'Expand image frames' - once it is released you should use
this to read the 4D-image headers and create a list of image frames.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche
-