Dera SPM-experts,

I have an event-related paradigm with 205 dynamics, 5 regressors. Sixteen volunteers participated in the study and had two runs (i.e 32 differents sessions). I have a problem during the estimation of the first level, with an error message of OUT OF MEMORY

I use SPM5 with Matlab 7. The computer run under windows XP, with 4 Gigas of RAM and an extended memory of 10 Gigas (i.e 6 Gigas of virtual memory). I tried to change the followings parameters on spm_defaults : default.stats.maxmem and defaults.stats.maxres, unsuccessfully.
Data have also been normalized with 32 slices instead of the 69 of the template. Finally I tried to use Matlab with NoJava again with no success

Is there any solution to adress this problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Fabien GIERSKI

Fabien GIERSKI  - Neuropsychologist - PhD
Fédération d'Imagerie Médicale - IRM 3T
Hôpital Maison Blanche - 51902 Reims cedex
FRANCE