Dear SPMers:
 Now I have a simple question.I use spm8 to process VSM MEG CTF_275 data.I am confused on the data's unit. After convert,epoch ,then Artefact,Answer 'no' to 'Read own artefact list?'. Answer 'no' to 'robust average?'. Answer 'yes' to 'Threshold channels?'answer all 275 channels,choose as threshold number(unti???),As described in CTF_MatlabImportExportRoutines.pdf,I think it may be'fT',but I am not sure.Am I right? It hope someone can give me some help.Thanks in andvance!

--
haiteng  jiang
Research Center for Learning Science,

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商