From: "<Colleen> <Ryan>" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 21:19:32
Subject: [SPM] Dynamic Causal Modelling and Long TR

Hello fellow imaging enthusiasts,

I am investigating neural connectivity in Borderline Personality Disorder and realize
Dynamic Causal Modelling may be the best technique for my analysis but have a longer TR
than what I've come to realize is optimal (<2s) I'm wondering what techniques, or
possibly the best technique, available to accomodate for this.

Thanks,

Colleen Ryan