Hi Natalia,

> I'll like to analyze functional Data acquire on a phantom, but I have no
> idea how to do it.

I would guess that the easiest way to do this is to scan you fellow PhD
student :) If you let him open and close his hands for 30 seconds and
then let him rest for another 30 seconds, and repeat that 5 times, then
you have a dataset where you should expect robust activation. You will
then also have to find somebody who transfers the data to a place where
you can get to it.

If this is not feasible, there is also a classical test dataset
available somewhere on the FIL webpage.

> Please can somebody tell me what is the standard
> procedure or possible procedures to do such an analysis?

There is no one standard procedure that everybody agrees on. I would
guess that most people on this list use spm, but that probably is the
point where the general agreement ends :)

> (Please can you explain it very easy, because spm is still very new to me)

This is what the manual in spm is for, which you will find in spm/man.
But be aware that "learning it alone", without local support, with no
one to explain to you the basics, is the hard way. Not recommended.

Good luck,
Marko
Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473