Dear SPMers,

I have a question about beta estimation for a small number of trials within
a session.
For example, I have 12 conditions and 45 trials per condition for a rapid
event related design.
I divided the full experiment into 9 runs(sessions). So, there are only 5
trials per condition in each session.
The beta estimation is pretty poor because of the small number of trials in
each session. So activation is also low and varied across sessions.
How does SPM care about this problem?  Just run a long session? It will make
participants feel very fatigue and the signal drift should be matter.
How can I estimate betas for full trials in the experiment?

Best wishes,

Donghoon