Hi Roman,

SPM5? if its SPM8 my comments probably don't apply, as I haven't updated
yet.

I wrote some code to remap SPM.mat a while ago. I'll see if I can find it,
but the fields that contain the path are:

SPM.swd
SPM.xY.P
SPM.xY.VY(index).fname
SPM.xY.VY(index).private.dat.fname

Do these have the correct path? If this is the problem then it should be a
pretty easy script to write, but let me know if you need a hand.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Research Associate