Fantastic. Thanks so much Vlad.

Deryk

Deryk Beal, M.HSc., S-LP(C), Reg. CASLPO
Speech-Language Pathologist
Doctoral Candidate
416-471-3411
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed
by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.