Hi

Thanks for below.  There is another layer of complexity.  The covariates are scan-specific, and the covariate score exists for the first scan only.

When prompted by SPM5 for the pair of covariate values, if one enters the covariate value for scan 1 and a zero for scan 2, this is inaccurate, as the model would use the difference (zero minus scan 1 covar value) as a change in score, which is not accurate, as the scan 1 value is the score at baseline not the change over time.

Is there a way to enter the covariate value at time 1 when no value exists at time 2, in a manner that does not suggest that the time 1 value is a change over time?

Thanks,

Steve