I’ve also been asked to circulate a call for papers on

"Are We Too Many? Sustainability and Population Politics"

In-Spire calls for contributions from all fields of social sciences for a special issue to come online in Summer 2009. We are looking for articles which critically engage with the question of sustainability and population politics or one of its many and varied aspects.

For more information, please click on the call for papers or contact the managing editor.

The deadline for submissions of approximately 7000 words with a 200-word abstract is 30 March 2009.

For more information about In-Spire please see the about us page.

 http://www.in-spire.org/