Following the successful one day conferences of the previous two years, the Leeds Met Disability Research Group is planning a further conference for this year, to be held on April 22 2009 at Headingley Stadium, Leeds.

We have an excellent key note speaker: Mick Healey from the University of Gloucester – please find attached an outline of Mick’s presentation. I also attach the provisional programme for the day.

To book your place please register at

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/alt/index_Disability_Research_Conference.htm.

Please contact me ([log in to unmask]) if booking via this means proves difficult or if you have any questions about the conference.

We would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to any colleagues who you think might be interested. Students are welcome to attend, so please encourage any of your students for whom the conference might be relevant, to book in as soon as possible.

The conference is free of charge but we are limiting places to 100, on a first-come first-served basis

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

David

Name: David Moore
Institution: Leeds Metropolitan University
Email: [log in to unmask]
Address: Caedmon Hall
Headingley Campus
Leeds LS6 3QS

The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.

SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).