Hello everyone I'm looking for a tool that would scan my entire network and
fish out any electronic document that would contain, either in its file name, or
in its content, any character string that would follow this pattern: 5 letters, 5
digits and (optional) an alpha suffix. Example: ABCDE00001 or BCDEF00002B. I
know there are tools to retrieve text that users have to specify as part of the
query but is there anything that can help retrieve documents based on the
pattern itself?

Many thanks.