From: Participatory Video Network Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris High
Sent: 19 March 2009 16:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Research bid: PV-LIVE

Dear Abigail

We've tested the boundaries of eligibility quite intensively.  The rules seem to be that to get funding towards travel etc., participants need to be registered for a PhD with a UK university, or have gained a PhD within the last 5 years and be employed by a UK research institution recognised by the ESRC (this includes all the universities).  So Alex would be eligible.  You would be if you're a current PhD student, or have a PhD already - sorry I can't remember whether you have or not.

There may be opportunities for self-funders take part.  Right now we're concentrating on getting the money.

Chris