Look great – well done!

My fingers are crossed,

Ms. Abigail Archer

Senior Research Assistant - Enterprise and Culture

Northumbria University's Enterprise Strand Lead - 'Urban Regeneration: Making a Difference'

Member of the School of Arts and Social Sciences 'Cultural Coordination' Team

Centre for Public Policy

Northumbria University

Rm. 001, Lipman Building

Newcastle upon Tyne