Hello

If you don't mind me commenting.........

1.  This is the most clear expression of the three logics, and how the new scholarship is different.

2.   I still wonder if the expressions about life-enhancing energy are understandable to educational researchers, and whether these expressions risk rejection through misunderstanding?
The explication of ontological values is much clearer to me, and I can identify closely with what you are saying.

3.  Tieing in LT with 'inclusional' language compounds possible problems of barriers to understanding in my ears.
It's the 'esoteric' nature that appears alien to the discourse of educationalists in schools colleges and other professions.
(I can almost feel the protest and resentment my comments might arouse,........ but I say these things in 'agape', and because I think S-STEP is too important to be 'grounded' or 'washed-up', rejected because of its packaging rather than content.).

4.  There are three points where typos have slipped through the checker..... but I know I'mm a fine onne to tallk!!

Hope these reactions are helpful....

Every good wish for your travels....

Brian

Brian E. Wakeman