Hi all,

This is to let you know about the 'Portals 2009' conference at Gettysburg College, USA, on 2nd - 5th June.  I went to this conference last year and found it very useful, and interesting to meet US portal teams.  The theme this year is "users, uses, usability", and more info is available from http://www.gettysburg.edu/portal.

I'm hoping to participate as much as possible from my desk this year, e.g. through watching streamed conference sessions.  Mark Albert, the organiser, told me they are looking into options for remote attendance, and are trying to get an idea of the number of people that would be interested in this.  So if you are interested, please fill in the 'registration reminder' form on the conference website (ticking the 'Online' box)and they will keep you updated.

Apologies if you were already aware of this and for cross-posting.

Cheers,

Ben
Ben Plumpton
Portal Manager