Andrew,

Not sure exactly what format aspects lost on this end.

I was very much taken by your quote from Bakhtin, but wondered where it might be
found and how he elaborates on it.  The twenties Parisian surrealists' practice of walking
into cinemas, staying for a while, and then returning to a flaneur's day came to mind,
though I doubt that's exactly what Bakhtin was referencing.

Your poetic extrapolation quite delicate.  I enjoyed reading it.

Barry