Well, Patrick,

I made a beeline for the van with a big daiquiri ad along its side.
It turned out to be merely what towed the chicken wrap caravan.
Soft drinks were being widely consumed.

Max
The Irish here don't meet in parks, though I understand guinness has been known
to be dyed green on st p's day

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au