Yeah, Patrick, the mystic properties of 113 are well-known in hieratic circles.

You tend to find that you can get to websites by clicking on the links
to them, well, that's one way, I suppose you could always discover the
location of the server and try to go there and look at it.

As for rude pictures, I can't afford Art.

best

dave