Doug and All - yeah, snaps have kind of deserted me recently. Don't honestly
know why, except a lot of loca poetry activity going on, and teaching a
little and editing - it all puts my mind in a more practical space! Which is
sad. Perhaps I'll start trying to write anti-snaps, then snaps will come ...
Next week, maybe, nest week ... Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/