Unquestionably seductive, Caleb.  I'd enjoy the thing just so I could draw a
watch on my wrist.  <g>
Two possible drawbacks:  Will the device-user be talking to
friends/clients/employers the same interruptive way cellphone-users do now,
and will the first several device-users be shunned or arrested for
weird-looking behaviours?
Best,

Judy remembering Segways' much-heralded launch, the vehicles now mainly used
by terrifyingly speedy airport security officers