Call for papers - Logistics Stream

OR51 - The Annual Conference of the UK Operational Research Society
University of Warwick, UK
8-10 September 2009

We are interested in papers on all aspects of Logistics and are
interested in both theoretical papers and those describing practical
case studies. We would particularly welcome contributions in the areas
of Reverse Logistics, Green Logistics and Vehicle Routing & Scheduling.

We expect that participants will have up to half an hour for their
presentation. You will need to submit the title and abstract (up to 250
words of plain text) for your paper on the conference website. The title
and abstract will need to be submitted by mid-April at the latest to
ensure that it is included in the Invitation Programme. Written papers
are not required.

Full details of the conference are available through the OR Society
website http://theorsociety.com/

All participants will need to register for the Conference, though there
is a discount for all who are members of the OR Society.

Please let one of us know as soon as possible if you would like to
present a paper or if you would like to discuss possible contributions.

Richard Eglese [[log in to unmask]]
Patrick Beullens [[log in to unmask]]