Anne Harriss
Course Director
London South Bank University

On 30/3/09 20:06, "Chris Price" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for that Carr, you are right – I am trying too hard and taking up too much of my time with their role.  I am 9 months into my first OH post and the one thing I haven’t mastered yet is the ‘doing too much’ for management bit.

Thank you for re-focussing me.

Chris

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carr Barnes
Sent: 30 March 2009 20:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] eczema and lanyards

Chris

Why are you turning yourself inside out trying to find a solution that management are happy with? Why not state the medical issues/ barriers - if they can be resolved and if not and what is needed e.g a security tag that does not need contact with the skin? And then hand it back to management - their colour coding requirements are their issues to sort out surely?

Carr