From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lindsey Hall
Sent: 19 March 2009 17:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] immunisation training midlands

Diane

As I found last year when taking on a client requiring immunisations, it is very difficult to find anything out of the NHS.  My local NHS were very unhelpful as their training services were a) uninsured to train those who were not their own staff and b) too busy.  I managed with the help of GSK and an amalgamation of various other routes before I felt I was up to date enough to start sticking a loaded needle into others.

The only company I could find who run courses are M&K (mkupdate.co.uk) and their next one is in Manchester on 18th and 19th May but nothing in the Midlands, it appears.

Best of luck

Lindsey