One thing I was thinks about after reading this rant was that those of us who have provided a dissertation do not have a forum /area etc to publish them so they are available to our colleagues.
I have passed copies of mine on to several of my nursing friend in OH who are doing the degree so they can have a look at the layout and content as food for thought

Regards

Pauline - on a day off, feet up and coffee to hand, I don't think I can switch off to OH, oh dear I need a life,! lol

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net