From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Therona Goldsmith
Sent: 02 March 2009 11:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] disability categories

Our local disability group wants to do some projects focusing on themes covering the disability spectrum categories. So far they have come with Sight, Hearing, Mobility, Mental Health .  They have aske me to find a collective term that would satisfactorily cover other disabilities for example IBS, CFS, musculoskeletal problems  etc that wouldnt fit into any of the other categories above. I am stumped so far - anyone got any ideas for an all encompassing title?

Therona ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Therona Goldsmith ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net