Hi - check out the royal coll of psychiatry guidelines. Normalise as much as possible.

From: Vanessa Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:12:29 -0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] De briefing talk

Hi, Can anyone help me?

I have to give a talk tomorrow to 4 employees,  2 of which were giving a disciplinary meeting (2 were first aiders) the person receiving the disciplinary dropped down dead in front of them. He was pronounced dead at the scene. He was only 42 yrs and as far as they knew fit and healthy!

Has anyone else had to give a debrief talk or have got any info they can let me have, it would be much appreciated?

Thanks

Vanessa Duke

Senior Occupational Health Advisor

Corazon Health Limited

5 - 6 The Mill

Copley Hill Business Park

Cambridge Road

Babraham

Cambridge

CB22 3GN

Tel.01223 834404

Fax 01223 834412

Corazon Health Limited is registered in England and Wales; company number 4434615

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the addressee.

If this email is recieved by you, and you are not the intended recipient, please notify us and destroy the recieved copy.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net