From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of I D
Sent: 14 March 2009 11:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] BBV Screening Dialysis Staff

Thank you all for the BBV screening comments. Much appreciated.

It's Saturday a.m. and I'm trying to create all the lists for me new COHORT
system, who ever said IT makes life easier.......

Thanx again

Iain :-)

> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:16:44 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] BBV Screening Dialysis Staff
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> In my previous OH role I worked in a large Trust and we only screened
> renal staff for anti HBs and HBsAg. We had done the full gamut of
> testing for renal staff up until 2007 when we stopped the Hep C and HIV
> screening.
> Kind regards,
> Rita

  _____

Windows Live just got better. Find out more!
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/>