From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Taylor, Dean
Sent: 09 March 2009 15:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Medical files and an HR Manager

*** Before reading or acting on this e-mail, or opening any attachment,
please read Derby City Council's disclaimer and confidentiality statement at
the end of this e-mail ***

We have a situation where our OH service has a Operational Line Manager in
place, she is the corporate HR consultant to our place of work ( local
Council). She has asked about signing a confidentiality argument so she to
can have access to the OH files if ever needed.

We have in the past made our old Operational Manager (who was the Health and
Safety manager for the council) sign one but he never required any access.

SO - Question

So what would you do?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Dean

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily
reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Senders and recipients of e-mail should be aware that under the Data
Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may
have to be disclosed.

Surfcontrol for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept
liability for viruses that may be in this e-mail. We recommend that you
check all e-mails with an appropriate virus scanner.

www.surfcontrol.com

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily
reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Senders and recipients of e-mail should be aware that under the Data
Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may
have to be disclosed.

Surfcontrol for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept
liability for viruses that may be in this e-mail. We recommend that you
check all e-mails with an appropriate virus scanner.

www.surfcontrol.com

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: