Hello all,

Are these recordings obtained with MaxShield on?

We had similar issues except they required a resetting due to a very slow drift (10 min) of the feedback sensors used in Maxshield.With maxshield off, no such problems are observed. Those sensors will be re-tuned next week.

Virginie

Virginie van Wassenhove

CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM

NeuroSpin / Unité de Neuroimagerie Cognitive

Bât 145 - Point Courrier 156

Gif sur Yvette F-91191

FRANCE

Ph:   33 (0)16 908 9498