On 28 Mar 2009, at 13:18, Curator wrote:

> ... Apart from the Northern Mines Research Society, does any other
> group represented on the list publish? We should all be aware of
> each other.

The Welsh Mines Society does ...

The WMS Newsletter (of which I am the Editor), as well as being a
newsletter for the society with details of WMS events and contributed
news items about the Welsh extractive industries, usually contains
number of mining history articles based on field or documentary
research. We publish two issues per year (Spring and Autumn) which
are distributed to members. Back numbers are available on-line, see
our web-site http://www.welshmines.org .

In addition, WMS have just published _The Lode of History_. This is
the proceedings of our 2007 conference of the same same name and
contains papers on a number topics concerning Welsh (and other)
mining history. This publication is the first in a projected series
entitled Welsh Mines and Mining and a subsequent issue is already
being planned.

Dave
--
Dave Linton