-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hunter, Billie
Sent: 12 March 2009 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DIARY DATE APRIL 22ND 2009: NICKY LEAP SEMINAR ON 'THE CURIOUS
NATURE OF PAIN IN LABOUR'

Many thanks to all who have responded about this seminar. I'm currently
making enquiries as to whether a podcast would be possible, and will let
list members know if I have positive news!

Billie Hunter

Billie Hunter
Professor of Midwifery
Institute for Health Research