Though my main area of research is contemporary religion (modern
Paganism and popular culture), I am currently researching two topics
pertaining to medieval religion: Dante's use of ancient deities in the
Commedia, and the spatial representation of the 'Paradiso' in relation
to ancient representations of 'Other Worlds'. Hence the decision to join
this very interesting and lively list!

With Best Wishes,

M. Beatrice Bittarello,PhD
--M. Beatrice Bittarello, PhD