Dear All

For a possible culting of Maurilius in England, see
http://www.le.ac.uk/users/grj1/morrell.html

with a link to high-quality wall-paintings in Angers, including the
fish-and-key miracle, at http://www.le.ac.uk/users/grj1/mor1.html

Hard copy material in my book 'Saints in the Landscape' (Stroud, Tempus,
2007).

Best wishes

Graham

Dr Graham Jones
St John's College (University of Oxford)
Oxford OX1 3JP
Tel: +(0)1865 280146 (with voice-mail)
e-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Senior Research Associate