Hey Nick.

Sorry if this is too late, I only read your message this morning.

In the last year...
we've developed and launched our re-usable collection-based story
format:
www.nmm.ac.uk/stories
relaunched (and developed in-house to ensure flexibility, sustainability
and integration with our digital offer) our archive catalogue:
www.nmm.ac.uk/collections/archive
we've joined the Flickr Commons:
www.flickr.com/nationalmaritimemuseum
we've developed a re-usable format, based on an RSS feed from our core
collections site, for publishing exhibition objects within our cms (e.g.
at):
www.nmm.ac.uk/seaside

We're in europeana, and we have opensearch on our online collection
database.

We've also run more social stuff through Flickr (e.g. moderated groups),
currently we're running our Astronomy Photography of the Year
competition there: http://www.nmm.ac.uk/astrophoto and
http://www.flickr.com/groups/astrophoto/. This digital media will also
clearly feed in to the forthcoming exhibition of the photographs
themselves.

Cheers

James

*
James Watson
Digital Project Manager (Collections & Archive)
National Maritime Museum
Greenwich London
SE10 9NF
020 8312 8506