Mae'r gwybodaeth yma yn dod o ffynhonnell y tu allan i CyMAL. Nid yw'r gwybodaeth yma ar gael yn Gymraeg. Ymddiheurwn nad oes darpariaeth ddwyieithog ar gael.

The following information comes from a source outside of CyMAL and is not available through the medium of Welsh. Please accept our apologies for the lack of bilingual provision.

Ymddiheuriadau os ydych wedi derbyn mwy nag un copi
Apologies for cross posting

Book NOW for audience development  training session on 'Embedding audience
development in your organisation',
Thursday 2 April, 9.45am - 4.00pm in the AV Room at Birmingham Museum and
Art Gallery

Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery are running a programme of FREE audience
development training sessions to help build skills, knowledge and
confidence in this area of work. The training is aimed at anyone already
working in the area of audience development, thinking of doing work in this
area, or simply interested in the subject!

We are allocating a minimum of eight places on this course to staff at
other museums/ heritage/ arts organisations....maybe more if spaces permit.

The aims and objectives of the session are:

1. To explore strategies for embedding audience development work within our
organisation at every level

2. To develop strategies for changing the culture of the organisation in
terms of cross-departmental working, external partnerships and work force
development

3. To explore ways of monitoring the impact of audience development work
within the organisation

4. To look at ways of supporting each other in our role as advocates for
organisational
change and disseminate our learning with the wider museum community

The trainer is freelance consultatnt Nicky Boden. This one day course will
be interactive and participative and will draw upon the experience and
skills of the participants to consider organisational development in the
museums/heritage sector.

Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.

Booking details:

Please email me, Liz Braby, [log in to unmask] with your name, job
title, organisation and contact details if you would like to book a place
on this course. Please do also let me know if you have any dietary or
access requirements. Please book as soon as possible to avoid
disappointment as places are limited. Places will be allocated on a first
come, first served basis.

Please let me know if you have any queries.  I will send you a confirmation
email once I have received your booking.
Best wishes
Liz

Audience Development Officer
Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
0121 303 0321

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007.) In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.

Derbyniwyd y neges e-bost hon o'r RHYNGRWYD a chafodd ei sganio gan wasanaeth gwrthfeirysau Mewnrwyd Ddiogel y Llywodraeth (GSI) a ddarparwyd gan Cable&Wireless mewn partneriaeth â MessageLabs. (Rhif Tystysgrif CCTM 2006/04/0007). Os oes gennych unrhyw broblemau, cysylltwch â Llinell Gymorth TG eich sefydliad.
Mae'n ddigon posibl y bydd unrhyw ohebiaeth drwy'r GSI yn cael ei logio, ei monitro a/neu ei chofnodi yn awtomatig am resymau cyfreithiol.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

Cafodd fersiwn gwreiddiol y neges e-bost hon ei sganio gan wasanaeth gwrthfeirysau Mewnrwyd Ddiogel y Llywodraeth (GSI) a ddarparwyd gan Cable&Wireless mewn partneriaeth â MessageLabs. (Rhif Tystysgrif CCTM 2006/04/0007). Wrth adael y GSI nid oedd unrhyw feirws yn gysylltiedig â’r neges hon.