Apologies - gremlins seem to be at work in my email today - if the link doesn't open from this email, it will work if you cut and paste the web address into your browser: http://whelf.wordpress.com
The blog is freely available.

From: Mace S.J.
Sent: Wed 11/03/2009 13:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New WHELF blog

Dear All

Just a note to let you know that WHELF now has its own blog: http://whelf.wordpress.com/

The Wales Higher Education Libraries Forum (WHELF) is a grouping of Chief Librarians and Directors of Information Services drawn from all the higher education institutions in Wales.

The purpose of WHELF is to promote library and information services co-operation, to encourage the exchange of ideas, to provide a forum for mutual support and to help facilitate new initiatives in library and information service provision.

We hope that the blog will complement existing sources of information such as our website and our various JISCmail lists, and encourage the sharing of good ideas between WHELF member libraries.

We plan to keep it updated with news and photos relevant to higher education libraries in Wales.

Best wishes

Sue

Sue Mace
WHELF Development Officer / Swyddog Datblygu WHELF
LIS / Gwasanaethau Llyfrgell a Gwybodaeth
Swansea University /
Prifysgol Abertawe

Tel:
01792 295032